Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46297 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 99% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,968 zł (10,731 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)