Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44970 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 95% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,873 zł (10,836 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)