Cost of living comparison between Skelleftea, Sweden and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 185 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45684 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 98% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,953 zł (10,842 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)