Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41956 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 101% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,284 zł (34,045 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)