Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43783 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 91% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,784 zł (10,926 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)