Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.034 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,598 zł (6,380TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (41 minutes ago)