Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.834 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 28% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,173 zł (9,797TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)