Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00118 PLN / COP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,782 zł (COL$5,736,326) in Sincelejo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)