Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.574 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 232% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 30,856 zł (kr53,743) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)