Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06103 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 15% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,658 zł (₨43,557) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)