Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.505 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,007 zł (9,921TL) in Siirt.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Providence, Rhode Island costs $22 (11 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Montevideo costs $U500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)