Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 258 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.628 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,051 zł (8,042TL) in Siirt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)