Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.703 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,934 zł (9,867TL) in Siirt.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $915 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ramallah costs 115,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (about 3 hours ago)