Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00103 PLN / KHR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,495 zł (3,405,873 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)