Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00104 PLN / KHR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,204 zł (4,058,638 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)