Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00102 PLN / KHR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 38% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,314 zł (4,225,329 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)