Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00085 PLN / KHR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 24% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,949 zł (9,356,852 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)