Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00085 PLN / KHR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 24% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,286 zł (10,906,031 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)