Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03415 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,628 zł (₨252,646) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)