Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03079 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,349 zł (₨271,192) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)