Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03927 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 22% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,563 zł (₨116,218) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Washington D.C. costs $18,518 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $900 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Contagem costs R$ 1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)