Cost of living comparison between Si Racha, Thailand and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11369 PLN / THB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,931 zł (34,576 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)