Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03140 PLN / ALL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,548 zł (81,146 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (40 minutes ago)