Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,616 zł (﷼ 57,099,521) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)