Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.540 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,105 zł (元14,999) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)