Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.531 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,216 zł (元13,594) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Saskatoon costs C$1.05 (23 minutes ago)