Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 21% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,022 zł (元5,256) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)