Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,701 zł (元14,140) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (44 minutes ago)