Cost of living comparison between Shenzhen, China and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 439 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.588 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 75% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,554 zł (元11,155) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 2 hours ago)