Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 350 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.536 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 50% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,131 zł (元20,769) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)