Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 24% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,666 zł (元8,605) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (7 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)