Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 397 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.977 PLN / AED
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 68% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,599 zł (Dirham 11,872) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)