Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 505 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 PLN / AED
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 95% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,315 zł (Dirham 6,807) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)