Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 363 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.084 PLN / AED
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 99% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,980 zł (Dirham 4,595) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)