Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.027 PLN / AED
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 342 prices entered by 47 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 70% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,972 zł (Dirham 16,523) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)