Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 438 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.107 PLN / AED
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 94% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,269 zł (Dirham 6,569) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (36 minutes ago)