Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 476 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.019 PLN / AED
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 91% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,970 zł (Dirham 5,860) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)