Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.539 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,633 zł (元14,174) in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)