Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.929 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 32% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,049 zł (RM10,820) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)