Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 440 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.885 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,333 zł (RM10,547) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)