Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.923 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 31% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,941 zł (RM10,769) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)