Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.914 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,758 zł (RM4,112) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)