Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.915 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 30% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,593 zł (RM9,392) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元276 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)