Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.396 PLN / TND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 18% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,152 zł (3,692 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £32 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guiyang costs 元100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)