Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.437 PLN / TND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 18% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,168 zł (4,292 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)