Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.773 PLN / TND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,965 zł (2,236 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)