Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 436 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.287 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,702 zł (€2,263) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)