Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 424 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.308 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,899 zł (€2,298) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)