Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 511 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.303 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,734 zł (€868) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)