Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 347 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.302 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,202 zł (€2,604) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)