Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.295 PLN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 523 prices entered by 63 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,280 zł (€2,859) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)