Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 390 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.191 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,550 zł (€1,086) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)