Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12602 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 49% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,189 zł (25,302₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)