Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38430 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 24% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,751 zł (14,965 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)