Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38700 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 22% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,080 zł (13,126 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)