Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.163 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,917 zł (R$ 8,526) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)