Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.174 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 30% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,230 zł (€2,212) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)