Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.889 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,897 zł (RM7,759) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (23 minutes ago)