Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 409 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00335 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 94% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,890 zł (₩5,045,912) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (37 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Monterrey costs Mex$ 546 (about 2 hours ago)