Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,327 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00349 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 117% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)