Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,069 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00334 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 109% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,077 zł (₩4,815,410) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)