Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00336 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 48% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,626 zł (₩3,163,490) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)