Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00335 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,934 zł (₩4,155,985) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)