Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00316 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,119 zł (₩3,204,099) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)