Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,523 zł (Rp 28,246,448) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (29 minutes ago)