Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 496 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.731 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona (United States) is 121% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,241 zł ($4,085) in Scottsdale, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)