Cost of living comparison between Scottsdale, Arizona, United States and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 347 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.964 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona (United States) is 137% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,415 zł ($1,870) in Scottsdale, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 120,000 ₨ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)