Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.957 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 131% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,671 zł ($2,191) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (about 2 hours ago)