Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 328 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.082 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 139% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,946 zł ($2,191) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (35 minutes ago)