Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 185 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.599 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 113% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,391 zł ($4,554) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)