Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11522 PLN / THB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 30% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,071 zł (35,327 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)