Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11577 PLN / THB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,404 zł (98,507 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)