Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11323 PLN / THB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 29% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,681 zł (85,503 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (5 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (11 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)