Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05518 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 33% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,137 zł (₨183,701) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)