Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05177 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,077 zł (₨175,351) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)