Cost of living comparison between Satkhira, Bangladesh and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05078 PLN / BDT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 9% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,394 zł (Taka 66,836) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (34 minutes ago)