Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04921 PLN / BDT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 10% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,251 zł (Taka 45,754) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)