Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,757 zł (﷼ 24,073,595) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)