Cost of living in Sari, Iran vs Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,940 zł (﷼ 77,654,088) in Sari.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (38 minutes ago)