Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04030 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,432 zł (₨60,344) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 2 hours ago)