Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05830 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,544 zł (руб 95,098) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)