Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06912 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,343 zł (руб 33,900) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)