Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 682 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.195 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,180 zł (3,726KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)