Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.200 PLN / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 700 prices entered by 56 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,804 zł (4,910KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 2 hours ago)