Cost of living comparison between Sapporo, Japan and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03824 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 147% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,719 zł (¥201,849) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (39 minutes ago)