Cost of living comparison between Sapporo, Japan and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03701 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 138% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,920 zł (¥241,037) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)