Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.135 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,340 zł (R$ 2,944) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)