Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 383 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.037 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,468 zł (R$ 9,128) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (36 minutes ago)