Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.005 PLN / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 479 prices entered by 60 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,744 zł (R$ 12,676) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madison, Wisconsin costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)