Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 518 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.967 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,015 zł (R$ 7,254) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)