Cost of living comparison between Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.239 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,076 zł (R$ 4,096) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 4 hours ago)