Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 344 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.005 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,796 zł (R$ 9,743) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madison, Wisconsin costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (about 2 hours ago)