Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 318 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.994 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,332 zł (R$ 8,381) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)