Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 325 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.903 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,910 zł (R$ 10,979) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Amsterdam costs €1.29 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 95,670 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)