Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 304 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.971 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,433 zł (R$ 10,745) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vicenza costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dortmund costs €225 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (about 2 hours ago)