Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 390 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.282 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 72% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,440 zł (R$ 5,025) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (43 minutes ago)