Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 385 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,399 zł (R$ 10,784) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)