Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 306 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.076 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,813 zł (R$ 9,119) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Coimbatore costs ₨10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)