Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 261 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.014 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,979 zł (R$ 10,826) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (about 2 hours ago)