Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.221 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,167 zł (R$ 5,052) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)