Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 389 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.980 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,991 zł (R$ 11,220) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (15 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)