Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 409 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.903 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,661 zł (R$ 11,810) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £88 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (41 minutes ago)