Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 719 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08885 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 58% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)