Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 390 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.038 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,806 zł (R$ 8,485) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (41 minutes ago)