Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 393 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.006 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,997 zł (R$ 11,929) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)