Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 311 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.003 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,987 zł (R$ 8,964) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)