Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09978 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,731 zł (ARS $67,459) in Santiago del Estero.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)