Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16932 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,200 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,825 zł (ARS $28,495) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)