Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16832 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,000 zł (ARS $29,704) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)