Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07556 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,401 zł (RD$ 124,410) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)