Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07347 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,566 zł (RD$ 102,975) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Canberra costs AU$52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)